This is a multi-frequency wireless remote control replacement for garage doors, electric gate doors, alarm systems, traffic barriers, home animation or etc. Frequency is adjustable to fit all frequencies between 286Mhz and 868Mhz (300Mhz, 306Mhz, 310Mhz, 315Mhz, 315.5Mhz, 330Mhz, 360Mhz, 390Mhz, 418Mhz, 430Mhz, 433.42Mhz, 433.92Mhz, 868.35Mhz, 286-361Mhz, 384-400Mhz).
It also comes with 4-channel support, which means each button is independent, and it’s able to clone up to 4 remote signals from 4 different remotes even if they operates in different frequencies. For example, you can duplicate CAME TOP432 (433.92 MHz) on button 1, FAAC (315 Mhz) on button 2, LINEAR Multicode (310 MHz) on button 3 and HORMANN (868 MHz) on button 4.
Programming is very easy, you don’t need an external device to assist you, it automatically learns both frequency and code!
Identify Operating Frequency
Fixed frequency model uses SAW resonators to stabilize transmitting frequency, and it’s easy for operating frequency identification, it has its operating frequency printed on the SAW component.
Identify Encoding Type
There are basically three encoding types in RF remote control field, which are fixed code, learning code and rolling code, encoding type is determined by the encoder IC the remote control is using.
Please make sure frequency of your existing remote control is between 286-868Mhz, and it uses any of the following encoder IC chip codes. Do not buy if your existing remote doesn’t use any of these chips.
 PT2262 / M3E / CT5062
 HT6010 / HT6012 / HT6014 / SH312E
[H600] HT600 / HT680 / HT6187 / HT6270 / TT13 / PK10T
 AX5026 / CT5026 / SMC5026
 AX5326 / AX5326S
 MC4134 / MC1450 / SC4134
EV1527 / FP527 / HT6P20B / HT6P20D (All manufacturers)
HCS301, HCS300, HCS101, HCS200HCS201 (Parts of code)
How to Program
1) Press and hold the Button A and B at the same time for 2 seconds, the LED will flash very fast, which means the existing code has been deleted successfully.
2) Take your existing remote control in your left hand, and our remote duplicator in right hand. Make them close to each other. Press on your original remote control’s button whose code is going to be copied and our remote duplicator’s button A at the same time. The LED flashes very fast, which means the code of your original remote control has been copied successfully. If the LED not flashes, keep the two remote more closer. Follow this step if you want to copy other buttons.
3) Press on our remote duplicator’s button, if the LED keeps flashing, then the code has been copied successfully. But if the LED just lights only once and then extinguishes, it means the code hasn’t been copied.
1. Copies frequency and code at one time
2. Recognize frequency automatically
3. Simple operation, stable frequency, long durability
1* Replacement Remote Controller Duplicator (with battery included)